Provider Lookup by NPI
Find an individual or an organization provider by entering the NPI Number. The NPI Number is the unique, 10-digit National Provider Identifier assigned to the provider.
- Continue button: Executes the Provider Lookup using the NPI Number entered. Navigates to the NPI Registry Details page when a Provider is found.
- Reset button: Clears the NPI Number search field.
- Go Back hyperlink: Returns to the previous page
- NPPES Home hyperlink: navigates to the NPPES system Login page where providers can apply for and managed their NPIs.
- Public Data Dissemination hyperlink: navigates to the CMS Data Dissemination page where information regarding the NPPES Downloadable files. The NPPES Downloadable file is for those users needing access to the full NPPES data dissemination file, please feel free to utilize the monthly NPPES Downloadable File. File can be found on the Public Data Dissemination page. Please be sure to read the Facts about the Downloadable File before attempting to download the actual file. The NPPES Downloadable File is very large (exceeds 4 GB) and is intended to be downloaded by individuals with the requisite technical expertise.
- API Documentation hyperlink: navigates to the NPPES API Help pages. The NPPES Read API facilitates the reading of the public information associated with an NPI (National Provider Identifier). All information produced by the NPPES Read API is provided in accordance with the NPPES Data Dissemination Notice.
NPI Registry Help Pages